"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops at all"
~ Emily Dickinson

Thursday, March 17, 2011

I Built A Wheel Barrow!

Ok, so I'm totally going to give myself a big high five here. Tuesday Mom informed me that we needed a wheel barrow so on our weekly trip to Menards we looked at wheel barrows. It hadn't crossed my mind before but wheel barrows don't come in one piece. If you ever wondered, this is what they look like...


So needless to say I was a bit worried since I'd never assembled a wheel barrow before and it's usally something I would have done with my dad. But, I think he would be rather proud as it only took about an hour or more to put it together. The end result is...



So if you ever find yourself in need of assembling a wheel barrow you know who to call!

No comments:

Post a Comment