"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops at all"
~ Emily Dickinson

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And So It Begins...

I've learned so much about life through my father's death. I feel as though I've aged 10 years in two months. But now is the time to start sorting through the things that are left behind after a life is gone. Since it is still cold as can be outside I'm going to start by helping mom get the inside of the house together and more manageable for her so it's not so overwhelming. She has more paperwork to do than I can even imagine so I'll be doing the heavy lifting while she puts pen to paper.

First things first...I am selling my black 1999 Pontiac Grand Am. If you know anyone in the market for a starter car let me know. Call me at 812-320-729 or email me at kschenk82@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. West Coast family, reporting for duty! (at least, reporting in to keep track of progress)

    ReplyDelete