"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without words and never stops at all"
~ Emily Dickinson

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Tax Time!

So it's been a busy week of errands and meetings so we are stepping on the brake a bit with the clean out until mom has all your paperwork together for taxes. I'm still working on cleaning out the office a bit at a time and trying to do a few things in mom's bedroom while she works on taxes. It's been a productive week but just not much in terms of pictures. It looks like a pretty overcast and rainy weekend so we are working inside. I'm looking forward to next week. I should be warmer and I'll be out in the barn a bit taking pictures of the equipment. Gotta figure out what some of that stuff is! I'll have more next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment